Background

Monday 19 August 2013

New Baby Boy Mulberry Wood Image Card



I've made this A4 size new baby boy card using crafters companion Hunkydory Mulberry Wood card kit for a friend I used to work with that has just had her second baby boy.



I've created the greeting baby and nappie pin by using a metal 
Marianne Creatables Baby And Nappy Pin Die and running through my die cutting machine then added some 
And added some extra fine clear glitter on top to create my own glitter card this was repeated on the blue base mat layer on the card base as well as the mat layer under the mulberry wood topper. Finally the polka dot card is some hunkydory adorable scoreable that I then ran through a 
I do hope that they will like it.

Thanks for looking.
Hugs 
Carrie

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Carrie, just a perfect, new baby card xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Carrie, love the cute image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.