Background

Sunday 4 August 2013

Sweet Pink Sugar Nellie Belle Card



Here is the first ever 6x6 size card I've made using belle stamp from 
Sugar Nellie, I love her and the stamp stamped out perfectly first time.





I coloured her using my spectrum noire alcohol pens from 
Crafters CompanionUk or if live in the USA from Crafters Companion US 
then cut out using a rectangle spellbinders die followed by cutting the fancy rectangle die from spellbinders again to mount together and highlighted by adding some hand drawn dashes around the edge of the image as well as round the edge of the base card.


I just loved creating this card and would recommend Sugar Nellie Stamps to anyone very good quality and deeply etched  I'm sure that I will be using this stamp and the others I've purchased recently again and again just simple love them.
Anyway thanks for stopping by.
Im wishing you all a great Sunday with plenty of crafting.

Hugs 

Carrie

Challenges  Entered 

Sugar Bowl Challenge

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and beautiful image Carrie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well as my favourite colour is pink - this has to be perfect for me! Love your colouring and choice of DP for this fabbie image - and your layout is gorgeous too!

    Thanks for joining us in the Sugar Bowl this time!

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.