Background

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Party Craft Planet Oktoberfest FUN Monthly Challenge 15.9.13 - 14.10.13



My DT post today is for the PCP Oktoberfest Monthly Challenge I'm sorry my post is late because its nearing the end of this months challenge now the reason for this is simple, because I'm part of the SSD Design Team and the latest 6 months was coming to a end I was designing for a different team with in the various SSD DT groups  not the PCP team, so had already done my DT project for this month and then I found out I had been selected to be on this wonderful team for another 6 months yippee.
therefore this means I'm designing for the PCP  team for the next couple of months so with that I got creating with one of the images available for the remaining time left on this challenge and this is my DT creation.


It would be great if you can join in with this challenge before the new monthly challenge starts on 15th October so for more details stop by the PCP Page and join in with all the fun plus why not also stop by 
Sassy Studio Designs Online Shop and see if there are any other digi images you my like to buy and have a go coloring with then there are other challenges going on weekly as well over at Sassy Studio Designs Blog that you could use any other digi's you may have or any of the new ones you may purchase so come on over and see whats going on it would be great to see you and what you create.

Hugs
Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Stunning card and image.Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Bloggers Network Facebook page hugs Tania (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, this is fabulous! Love the layers of the die cut and the colors. Great added sparkle too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. The image looks great and I like the way you've framed it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.