Background

Thursday 8 January 2015

DTBST Anything Goes



Hi Sassy fans well we are now into the second week of January can you believe it I know I can't but that mean its time for another Sassy Studio Designs DTBST challenge and the theme for this challenge is Anything goes.

so for this for my DT make I have made a wedding card using a
 Sassy Studio Designs Digi Image from there online shop just click on the link.



I hope this helps to give you inspiration.

I can't wait to see all your creations.

Big Hugs

Carrie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! I just love wedding cards. I love the contrasting gold! I'm also your newest follower! Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a gorgeous card Carrie x

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.