Background

Thursday 22 January 2015

DTBST Challenge It's Raining Men



Good morning everyone I hope the weather where you are isn't to cold and that you are keeping safe and warm. 
Today we have another new weeks DTBST challenge and the theme for this challenge is It's Raining Men.

This is what I came up with for my DT make.


To create this card I have used a SSD Digital Image From There Online Store where there are loads more Digital images and sentimints to choose from.
I then inked up the background with some of tim holtz distress ink and inked a embossing folder with a darker ink and placed the backing paper in then ran through a die cutting machine to emboss it I then matted and layered some corrugated card and burlap paper onto the card to give it lots of texture.

finally I hope you can find the time to join in with this and that my creation has given you some inspiration to get started.


Hugs

Carrie

3 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie this is a fantastic card I love how you have used the burlap. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.