Background

Friday 13 February 2015

FBF Weekly Challenge


Morning everyone its here another Friday and a Friday 13th at that uggg so perfect for a craft day and to come join in with this weeks new 
Sassy Studio Designs  FBF Challenge the images to use for this challenge are curvy baby doll and cupid sassy that you can get hold of over at 
Sassy Studio Online Store at a reduced price of $1 each from 13/2/15 to the end of the day on 20/2/15 PST. 


Here is my DT make for this to help with your inspiration.


I made this using my scan n cut machine to create the straight and scalloped edge hearts cutting them twice and sticking ontop of the other adding curvy doll digi that I've coloured with my chameleon pens and added some stickles glitter I then finally added a rectangle piece of card folded in half to the back of the card sticking one half to the back to create a stand that enables it to stand up.

Hugs
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.