Background

Thursday 16 April 2015

DTBST Challenge Have It Your Way - Your Favorite Colour Combo



Hi Sassy fans today is the day for the start of a new DTBST weekly challenge the theme for this weeks challenge is ( Have It Your Way ) so to create something you like it your favorite colour combo.
There is some more info over at Sassy Studio Designs Blog.


This Is my DT make for this.



I have used Sarong Sassy for this and coloured with my sakura glitter brush pens then cut out with one of my tag shapes on my brother SNC that I downloaded for free  and the patterned paper is from a 12x12 DCWV paper pad called the primrose stack.


I do look forward to see what you have made when you have added it to the ssd blog and above all have fun.

Big hugs

Carrie
xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Carrie this is a gorgeous card the image is beautiful. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your creation is stunning. I love all the elements. Great job on Sarong Sassy;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.