Background

Monday 21 September 2015

SSD Sponsorship Incy Wincy-Pirates and Princesses



Good morning sassy fans today we have a new sponsorship for 
Incy Wincy Designs and the theme for this is Incy Wincy-Pirates and Princesses.

I would love for you to join in with this one if you can and here to help with some inspiration is my Sassy Studio Designs DT make.



This is a 7x7 size card that has been matted and layered using some hunkydory card stock the yellow layer I've embossed using a 8x8 embossing folder from Crafters Companion UK or Crafters Companion USA the SSD 
Princess Ariel Honey image that I've coloured with alcohol pens then cut out using a tonic die with there matching greeting die and backed it with a another pink piece of hunkydory card stock.



Crafty Hugs

Carrie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous love the beautiful image and design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carrie, I love the lacey look :o)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi this is a gorgeous card I love the beautiful images. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.