Background

Thursday 8 October 2015

DTBST Use spots dots & circles



Good morning on this fresh sunny autumn morning here in the UK today over at 
Sassy studio designs we have a new dtbst challenge and the theme for this challenge is to use spots or dots on your design.

Here is my DT  make for this I hope you like it and helps to give some inspiration.



I have used a 6x6 card blank to create this then mounted some green and cream polka dot backing paper layered in different sizes to the Base card the image  is one of the many images you can get over at Sassy studio designs online store 

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time I hope your next step will be to join in with this week's challenge I would love to see what you create.

Big crafty hugs.

Carrie

1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card the image is so sweet. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.