Background

Thursday 26 May 2016

SSD DTBST #335 Weekly Challenge ( Anything But A Card )



Good morning sassy fans today is time for another DTBST weekly challenge and for this challenge the theme is to make anything but a card, so why not head on over to Sassy Studio Designs Blog  where there is more info on this challenge for you.

However in the mean time.

Here is my DT make for this.


To create this I have used a cutting file for the gift bag and used my brother scan n cut to cut it out and the layers to go on the outside of this bag, then embossed the top paler purple layer with a embossing folder.
I then added the words which are from tonic dies and shadowed then will gold mirri card by off setting them slightly.

I then finally added the Sassy Studio Designs Digi image you can buy from there Online Store that I used my brother scan n cut to trace around then cut out for me and added it to my box.


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting

Carrie




1 comment:

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.