Background

Thursday 16 February 2017

Sketch challenge & CAS challenge For The Outlawz Challenge Blog




I have another post that I'm entering into a couple of The Outlawz Challenges  the first is for the weekly CAS Challenge and the other is for the weekly 


Here is my 6x6 Size card creation for these.


Items Used.

Hunkydory.


Crafters Companion.


Couture Creations.


And some pre folder ribbon flowers from my stash that ive inked using a brown archival ink pad.

Also use my brother Scan N Cut CM 900 machine to cut out the oval straight and scalloped shapes to mat and layer.


The red Glittery Ribbon used is from my stash that I've had for ages.

finally thanks for stopping by and hope you may have time to come and join in with some of these challenges it sure helps me with my creativity. 


Big Crafty Hugs
Until Next Time

Carrie xx

1 comment:

Your comment will be shown after has been verified thank you.